Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It came it came!

I'll get some photos up tonight. My SodaStream is here. It actually came last night, but I am using a camera from work for blogging for now, and I actually was having some issues figuring the camera out. It's a 12.2 megapixels so clarity should be just fine. When I first started using the camera it was taking pics about as good of quality as my cell phone. Which 12.2 definately should not be like that. I also some how turned on the flash and tried resetting back to factory settings but still the flash was there so the pics were bad when I first started playing with it and only got worse with the flash. I couldn't tell the watermelon from the strawberries in some pictures. Now I know why some times I go to a restaurant and the menu pics are so horrible. That's kind of how my pictures were looking. But I found how to change the settings now, got the flash turned off, and now the quality is very good. Now I just need to find the cords and I'll get the pics uploaded tonight so you can see.

I do have 1 gripe about the camera. It's a GE, A1251 model. The factory settings are not ideal. So if you are pullig the camera out and taking pics for the first time, the quality isn't the best. Also, it's not very easy to find how to change the quality. I also found there were 2 things you have to change in order to change the quality. Both I stumbled upon. The camera was already set to best quality but then there was something else I had to change. I'm still not sure what it is exactly as the symbol didn't really mean much to me. Was an eye and then a 3 next to it. I changed it to 10 and the quality is immensely better. There is a menu botton and all sorts of settings. But the way you change some settings is not thru menu where all the other settings are.

The fruit in my fruit salad this morning wasn't very good so I'm going to turn it into a smoothie. The assortment isn't what I'm normally used to either. I don't normally get papaya/guava/mangoes in mine. I'm not actually sure the difference between them. I have 2 of the 3 in my fruit salad today. I still think mangoes make a much better smoothie than they do by themselves. My smoothie this morning is 1 whole banana, some orange juice (I'm at work and don't have any other way to sweeten so fruit juice it is) and then slices of pear, watermellon, oranges, and papaya/guava/mango.

There is a kitchenaid at work so I can make smoothies at work. It's really nice, I wish I could make them at home, but for now it will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment