Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Coffee for breakfast

Ok, this morning I was bad. Not healthy by any stretch of the imagination. I had coffee for breakfast. I got a rasberry white mocha from Starbucks. There is 5 shots of syrup in a large coffee there, I like 1/2 & 1/2 rasberry and white mocha. I usually end up with 6 shots somehow. I don't really want THAT much sugar in my life, just the normal amount. 6 shots is a bit much. I actually would prefer if they can't figure out 2.5 shots of rasberry and 2.5 shots of white mocha that they just do 2 shots of each. Trust me, that is SO much better than an extra shot.

I digress. Anyhow, sadly breakfast was not great. We have our finance committee meetings every 3rd Tuesday of the month. I'm in early these days so getting a healthy breakfast these mornings is hard. I was up at 5:30 today and to bed my usual 11pm, so I don't think real well in the mornings on a good day. I usually don't wake until 10am. So 5:30 - 10 is a long time to not really be fully awake yet. So sadly for awhile I will probably end up having coffee for breakfast these days. Since it's only 1 day a month that I have the slip up, I'm okay with that. I just have to know that is my only day each month that I can let slip up. Lunch today will be much better. I'm in the mood for a hearty salad to make up for breakfast. Only an hour until most places open. Since I didn't get a pastry with my coffee and breakfast litterally was JUST coffee, I'm going to have an early lunch. I feel midly hungry already but nothing too bad just yet.

SodaStream (Soda-Club) USA 468x60 Grey Static

No comments:

Post a Comment