Monday, April 19, 2010

I am ready to get started!

I'm actually really excited to be starting today. The weekend was good, I took Friday off, had some friends over Saturday night, and Sunday was a nice day of rest and relaxation.

Friday was a perfect day. I spoke to my contact at SodaStream and after some much needed help she offered some great suggestions on which model to choose from. I really wasn't sure Pure or Penguin. It's been really hard. I do like the glass option, but we have a small 1 bedroom apartment and space is limited. I don't have much on the countertops right now, but it would still be nice to keep the space we have available maximized as much as possible. Pure seemed to be the best option for me. Also I do want to bring a bottle to work to enjoy during the day, and it would be nice to have portability as an option. Everything in our kitchen right now is stainless steel so I wanted something that would blend in well. I'm really looking forward to getting my new SodaStream! I can't wait, I feel like a kid at Christmas, is it here yet? :) I also had a great and healthy lunch. Totally by accident, hubby invited me to come down to his work and we had lunch at Teaism. I had the soba noodle bento box. Everything was cool, which is nice on a warm spring afternoon. The bento box was soba noodles, herbed chicken breast on a bed of mixed greens, and seasoned broccoli. There was a ginger dressing that I used on the soba noodles and mixed greens. Perfectly balanced, and healthful too. I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning for company Saturday. Hubby had a job interview Friday night that went well. He still has a few more people to talk to yet, but so far so good.

Since I was done early enough Friday I didn't have much cleaning to do on Saturday so Saturday I got to sleep in a little bit. I also had time to go shopping and get some groceries since we were quite low. I spent $34 and got several outfits. I got a suit, some dress tops, a white denim jacket and even a couple of tops for when I lose some weight. We went out to dinner with some friends before everyone else showed up. And just had a really great night.

Sunday was just a nice recouping day. We found a really great condo online that if the job works out would be great. It's all upgraded ammenities, great price, right by work for him. Now we just need to play the waiting game.

SodaStream (Soda-Club) USA 468x60 Grey Static

No comments:

Post a Comment