Friday, April 23, 2010

Looking forward to getting My SodaStream

Most of the regular soda in the house has been drunk, so looking forward to getting my SodaStream this weekend or early next week. Doing well on my eating plan so far. I do need to get to the grocery store this weekend.

Exercise is another thing entirely. Problem is not getting enough sleep. I already know if I try to hit the gym on little to no sleep that I won't have much success. Which is really a bummer. I've been wanting to go but we are going to sleep every night this week at 12pm or 1am. And that isn't any good for anyone. I'm usually up around 7:30 which means I'm already struggling at work to stay awake or wake up in the first place.

There is really only 1 solution to this problem. Next week I am going to commit to getting 7 hours of sleep every day so that I can get my workout in. What this means is there may be days I don't get up until after 8am. Means I'm going to have to anticipate being late to work some days during the week but I can't not work out.

Today was a good day for eating. I still need to get a journal and start getting up some pics of what I've been eating. I'll get that info added. But today was coffee for breakfast. I know I shouldn't but I got like no sleep last night, and I ended up coming home and crashing for a nap for a couple hours. Lunch was much better. I had a roasted red pepper/tomato/mozzarella sandwich. with a pickle and chips. I did eat the pickle but not the chips. I will pawn off the chips on hubby. And then dinner was chinese food. Not the greatest, but it wasn't breaded (scallops and shrimp hunan style). For dessert I had some Amy's organic chocolate cake (just a smidge) and then I helped finish off hubby's ice cream.

Ok, so today wasn't good, at all. Good grief, come to think of it this week hasn't been very good. Oh well. I'll get to the grocery store this weekend so I end up with actual food to eat. And then I'll do good this week coming up.

SodaStream (Soda-Club) USA 468x60 Grey Static

No comments:

Post a Comment