Thursday, April 15, 2010

Procurring My SodaStream

Ok, so now I still need to get the SodaStream to be able to begin my journey. I'm still not sure which model I would want. I really like the look of the Pure model, but I like the glass option of the Penguin. Honestly? I'm still working on trying to win one. I really want to be very green about this, and I would prefer to win one. If that's not an option as I would like to start this journey very soon, I'm also looking into procurring a second hand model. I'm sure someone out there has a SodaStream that is maybe is a little less asthetically pleasing as it once was, or got one as a gift and they just don't drink much soda anyhow. I would rather try to be green in addition to losing weight. Sure SodaStream will help a great deal with being green, but I want to do even more. The new SodaStream comes in packing materials and if I can find someone local that is selling I would rather try to do that and avoid some extra packing waste.

I also am hoping to reach out to SodaStream and see if they have any models that they can't really sell that they would be willing to part with. I'm sure from time to time a model gets damaged in shipping and is returned simply because it doesn't look as nice. Or maybe it was used and a part broke so it was returned and is perfectly fine after a part is replaced. I don't mind if the model I get was already used by someone or not. I dont care if it has a ton of scratches or alot of dents. I just would like to try to do my part and make the world a bit greener. There is also a very good chance that I will want to get a second model for use at work also. So I'm trying to be extra green.

SodaStream (Soda-Club) USA 468x60 Grey Static

No comments:

Post a Comment